Who We Are
Congregation Kol Emet, founded in 1984 as a Jewish Reconstructionist synagogue, is committed to the growth of a spiritually and intellectually engaging Judaism. We are young and senior, single and married, and traditional as well as interfaith. Like your family, we are dedicated to providing a secure foundation for our children and adolescents by keeping them close and involved with a relevant Judaism. Kol Emet is located in Yardley, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
News & Events
Sunday, Dec. 11 @ 10:00am
Enjoy a Sunday brunch with guest speaker Molly Golubcow, author of “The Hotel on St. James Place: Growing up in Atlantic City between the Boardwalk and the Holocaust”.
A SPIRITED CONVERSATION
Wednesday, Dec. 14 @ 7:00pm
Join Rabbi Anna for dinner and a lively discussion.
Future dates: 12/14, 1/25, 3/22, 5/9
- Fri., Dec. 16: Pre-Hanukkah Family Shabbat
- Sat., Dec. 17: Saturday Morning Shabbat Bagel & Schmooze
- Sun., Dec. 18: BJC Menorah Lighting
- Mon., Dec. 19: Kehillah Hanukkah Celebration @ Shady Brook Farm
- Tue., Dec. 20: Religious School Hanukkah Happiness
- Thu., Dec. 22: Morning Minyan
- Thu., Dec. 22: Mahjong & Scrabble
- Fri., Dec. 23: Hanukkah from Home Kabbalat Shabbat
HOW DO YOU JEWISH?
Tuesday, Jan. 10 @ 6:00pm
Join Rabbi Anna for back to basics conversations about making Jewish choices in a diverse world.
Tuesdays @ 6:00 – 6:45pm
Future dates: 1/10, 2/7, 3/14, 4/11, 5/2
Kol Emet’s Outdoor Contemplative Space was featured in the Jewish Exponent.
Kol Emet’s welcoming culture was featured in the
Check the calendar for complete listings and find the latest news in The Weekly Whisper.