Who We Are
Congregation Kol Emet, founded in 1984 as a Jewish Reconstructionist synagogue, is committed to the growth of a spiritually and intellectually engaging Judaism. We are young and senior, single and married, and traditional as well as interfaith. Like your family, we are dedicated to providing a secure foundation for our children and adolescents by keeping them close and involved with a relevant Judaism. Kol Emet is located in Yardley, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
News & Events
|Passover Checklist – all the Passover events and activities on one easy page|
|Celebrate the conclusion of Passover with a special Shabbat service including Yizkor, a service of remembrance.|
|Holocaust Education Series – we honor the lives of those who lived through and also perished during this time|
|Book Club Meeting – “Einstein and the Rabbi: Searching for the Soul” by Rabbi Naomi Levy|
|The Schmooze – with Rabbi Anna at McCaffrey’s|
|Bucks County Jewish Festival|
- Please share your wonderful experiences and recommend Kol Emet Preschool and Kamp Kol Emet to your friends and neighbors
- The Voice – Spring Edition of our quarterly newsletter
- March 25 – April 18: Passover Food Drive – consider buying a bit extra for the food insecure Jewish population who count on our tzedakah to enjoy one of the most anticipated holidays of the year.
Items must be labeled Kosher for Passover and may be left in the boxes in the Kol Emet lobby.
- 18th Birthday Building Enhancement
- Bridge Membership information
- Supermarket Gift Cards and Retail Gift Cards are easy ways to help Kol Emet as you shop.