Who We Are
Congregation Kol Emet, founded in 1984 as a Jewish Reconstructionist synagogue, is committed to the growth of a spiritually and intellectually engaging Judaism. We are young and senior, single and married, and traditional as well as interfaith. Like your family, we are dedicated to providing a secure foundation for our children and adolescents by keeping them close and involved with a relevant Judaism. Kol Emet is located in Yardley, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Be part of the light of Kol Emet by sponsoring a Hanukkah Bag. Deadline is extended to Friday, Nov. 27.
Sunday, Dec. 6: The New-ish, Jew-ish Economy: Our Role in Transitioning to the Next Economy – Centering Community, Sustainability and Justice
HOLIDAY GIFT DRIVE – please consider donating Walmart or Target gift cards to benefit families of Easterseals, Jewish Federation Day Care Services, and Jewish Family and Children’s Services. Deadline is Wednesday, Dec. 9.
Friday, Dec. 18: Kabbalat Shabbat – Welcome Shabbat with song and prayer, as Rabbi Anna leads virtually from the Kol Emet sanctuary.
There are many ways to connect virtually during this time of “social distancing”.
- Click here to see Rabbi Anna’s message and a schedule of virtual meetings and times.
- Shabbat Morning Virtual Community Service – pray and sing, connect with your Kol Emet friends, learn some Torah, and relax into Shabbat
- Please share your wonderful experiences and recommend Kol Emet Preschool and Kamp Kol Emet to your friends and neighbors
- Bridge Membership information
- Supermarket Gift Cards and Retail Gift Cards are easy ways to help Kol Emet as you shop.