Who We Are
Congregation Kol Emet, founded in 1984 as a Jewish Reconstructionist synagogue, is committed to the growth of a spiritually and intellectually engaging Judaism. We are young and senior, single and married, and traditional as well as interfaith. Like your family, we are dedicated to providing a secure foundation for our children and adolescents by keeping them close and involved with a relevant Judaism. Kol Emet is located in Yardley, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
- Sep. 10 – Oct. 8: High Holiday Food Drive – Nourish families in need and those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic by donating food items.
- YOUR VOTE COUNTS – Everything you need to know about registering to vote, absentee ballots, mail-in voting, and more.
HIGH HOLIDAY SERVICES
- Friday, Sep. 18: Erev Rosh Hashanah
- Saturday, Sep. 19: Rosh Hashanah – Day 1
- Sunday, Sep. 20: Rosh Hashanah – Day 2
- Sunday, Sep. 27: Kol Nidrei
- Monday, Sep. 28: Yom Kippur
There are many ways to connect virtually during this time of “social distancing”.
- Click here to see Rabbi Anna’s message and a schedule of virtual meetings and times.
- Shabbat Morning Virtual Community Service – pray and sing, connect with your Kol Emet friends, learn some Torah, and relax into Shabbat
- Please share your wonderful experiences and recommend Kol Emet Preschool and Kamp Kol Emet to your friends and neighbors
- Bridge Membership information
- Supermarket Gift Cards and Retail Gift Cards are easy ways to help Kol Emet as you shop.