Who We Are
Congregation Kol Emet, founded in 1984 as a Jewish Reconstructionist synagogue, is committed to the growth of a spiritually and intellectually engaging Judaism. We are young and senior, single and married, and traditional as well as interfaith. Like your family, we are dedicated to providing a secure foundation for our children and adolescents by keeping them close and involved with a relevant Judaism. Kol Emet is located in Yardley, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
News & Events
- The Voice – Winter Edition of our quarterly newsletter
- Coming in April: The Diary of Anne Frank. Reserve your tickets today. Discounts apply until Thursday, January 31.
- Tot Time – a mini school for toddlers and their significant others
- 18th Birthday Building Enhancement
- Bridge Membership information
- Supermarket Gift Cards and Retail Gift Cards are easy ways to help Kol Emet as you shop.