The Kol Emet Religious School welcomes you and your children to a year of stimulating Jewish educational experiences. We thank you for choosing our synagogue to enrich your child’s knowledge of their beautiful heritage.
Documents and Links
Calendar / Upcoming Events
- Important Dates for the Fridge
- December ’19 Calendar
- Tuesday, Dec. 17: Kol Emet’s Got Talent Chanukah Celebration – talent show, singing, donuts and more!
- Friday, Dec. 20: Annual Chanukah Family Shabbat Celebration – Enjoy a Shabbat service and dinner with your Kol Emet Community. Family fun activities include crafts, bingo, dreidel games and more!
Welcome to Kol Emet Preschool, a place where children are able to grow and learn intellectually, socially and morally in a safe and secure Jewish setting. Under the supervision of Education Director Carrie Shames-Walinsky, our program is ideally geared for children between 18 months and 5 years old. Kol Emet Preschool prides itself on building a child’s self-confidence through individual creativity in a loving Jewish environment. We provide nurturing classes with intimate involvement between teachers and children. Kol Emet is the perfect choice for your child’s first educational experience. We invite you to learn more about our dynamic program and contact us soon to schedule a personal tour!
Kol Emet is an equal opportunity care provider.
Kol Emet Preschool
1360 Oxford Valley Rd.
Yardley, PA 19067
|Kol Emet Preschool|
|18 mos – 2 years||9:00 a.m. – noon||M/W/F or T/Th|
|3 years||9:00 a.m. – noon||M/W/F or M-F|
|4-5 years (Pre-K)||9:00 a.m. – noon||M-F|
|Pre-K Enrichment||noon – 3:00 p.m.||M/W/F|
|Imaginations/Observations (2-3 years)||noon – 3:00 p.m.||M-F|
|Lunch Bunch||noon – 1:00 p.m.||M-F|
|Early & Late Care||7:00 – 9:00 a.m. and
3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Kol Emet Preschool Offers:
- Dedicated, certified, professional and experienced staff
- PA License, DPW, Green Certified and Keystone STARS (STAR 4)
- Small child-to-teacher ratio with a lead teacher and assistant teacher in each class
- Gym, Music, Yoga, Reading, Art and Dance
- “Creative Curriculum,” focusing on learning through children’s interests
- Judaic and Hebrew language exposure
- Weekly Shabbat celebrations
- Field trips and in-house special events
- Beautiful wooded property
- State-of-the-art security system
- Staff trained in CPR and First Aid
- Newly-expanded playground
- Spacious, sunny classrooms
- Monthly thematic-based learning
- Friendly, engaging PTO
- Healthy snacks
- Creative and developmentally-appropriate curriculum, using NAYCE standards
- On-site Director
- Warm, supportive community
- On-site Nurse (LPN)
“Kamp Kol Emet” is a place where children participate in the same warm and nurturing environment that they have grown to love in our preschool. Our camp is geared towards children between the ages of two and five. Kamp Kol Emet is a terrific place to introduce your child to preschool, continue your child’s experience at Kol Emet and enhance great summer fun.
|2-5 years||9:00 a.m. – noon||Tue / Wed / Thu|
|Lunch option||noon – 1:00 p.m.||Tue / Thu|
|Pizza Lunch option||noon – 1:00 p.m.||Wed|
Kamp Kol Emet Offers:
- Dedicated, certified, professional staff
- Intimate child/teacher ratios
- Playground/outdoor fields
- Air conditioned facility
- Healthy snacks
- Water play
- Arts & crafts
- Special themed activities
- Before and After care
The adult education programs provide opportunities for adult members of Kol Emet to learn about and better appreciate various aspects of Jewish life, culture and history through a wide range of methods. These include discussion groups, formal classes, seminars/lectures, and speakers. We strive to offer mainly complementary programming to members of Kol Emet, and non-members of Kol Emet are welcome to attend any of these programs.
How you can get involved in building the Adult Education Program: Assistance is always welcome in offering suggestions and topics for future adult events and in coordinating events for our members and community at large. There are multiple opportunities for members to exhibit their special skills in writing, teaching, and organizing workshops on Jewish related topics.