Our Committee’s Mission Statement:
- Opening eyes, opening hearts, opening hands
- Opening eyes through education and discussion.
- Opening hearts to the needs in our local community.
- Opening hands to do good and pursue justice.
Our Inspiration from Torah and Tradition:
Deuteronomy 15:11: For there will never cease to be needy ones in your land, which is why I command you: open your hand to the poor and needy kinsman in your land.
Isa 1:17: Learn to do good. Pursue justice.
Pirkei Avot: It is not upon you to complete the work, but neither are you free to desist from it.
Holiday Gift Drive
Click here to sign up to donate a specific gift or gift card to families in need. Please sign up and bring your donation to Kol Emet prior to Dec. 2.
- Nov. 17: Eco-Carnival – engage on this important topic with a number of fun, interactive and educational activities