Our Committee’s Mission Statement:
- Opening eyes, opening hearts, opening hands
- Opening eyes through education and discussion.
- Opening hearts to the needs in our local community.
- Opening hands to do good and pursue justice.
Our Inspiration from Torah and Tradition:
Deuteronomy 15:11: For there will never cease to be needy ones in your land, which is why I command you: open your hand to the poor and needy kinsman in your land.
Isa 1:17: Learn to do good. Pursue justice.
Pirkei Avot: It is not upon you to complete the work, but neither are you free to desist from it.
Monthly Donation Drive
Kol Emet began partnering with the Interfaith Food Alliance (IFA), an organization fighting hunger in Lower Bucks, in Summer 2018. We support IFA in a variety of ways, including a monthly donation drive to provide some of the most “in-demand” items IFA offers the families it serves.
Please contact the Interfaith Food Alliance for drop-off information and/or go to the DONATE button on their website: interfaithfoodalliance.com
FEATURED NEWS & EVENTS
- CELEBRATE the 50th Anniversary of EARTH DAY and take the Kol Emet Mini Challenge for the Earth
- Sunday, May 17: Food Choices: How They Affect Our World
Click here for a list of local restaurants that offer plant-based options takeout in the pandemic.
Green Activities for Kids: