Our Committee’s Mission Statement:
- Opening eyes, opening hearts, opening hands
- Opening eyes through education and discussion.
- Opening hearts to the needs in our local community.
- Opening hands to do good and pursue justice.
Our Inspiration from Torah and Tradition:
Deuteronomy 15:11: For there will never cease to be needy ones in your land, which is why I command you: open your hand to the poor and needy kinsman in your land.
Isa 1:17: Learn to do good. Pursue justice.
Pirkei Avot: It is not upon you to complete the work, but neither are you free to desist from it.
FEATURED NEWS & EVENTS
- Sunday, Aug. 2: The History of Racism in America – From Enslavement to the Reorganization of White Supremacy
- Sunday, Aug. 23: Dismantling Racism – Breaking Down the Walls of Whiteness
- Sunday, Sep. 13: Unpacking White Privlege – Explore the Concept of White Advantage
Green Activities for Kids:
Monthly Donation Drive
Kol Emet began partnering with the Interfaith Food Alliance (IFA), an organization fighting hunger in Lower Bucks, in Summer 2018. We support IFA in a variety of ways, including a monthly donation drive to provide some of the most “in-demand” items IFA offers the families it serves.
Please contact the Interfaith Food Alliance for drop-off information and/or go to the DONATE button on their website: interfaithfoodalliance.com